Atlantis, Paradise Island
Atlantis is a world teeming with water and life. A world immersed in the beauty and mystery of a lost civilization. A place that surrounds you with the tropical splendor of the Caribbean. It's a world where an exotic marine landscape comes together with the majesty of the finest accommodations to form the ultimate escape.
The key to your room unlocks a new world:
- Aquaventure, a 141-acre water park where you can soar down a seven-story water slide and ride exhilarating river rapids
- Dolphin Cay, where you can interact with gentle dolphins and friendly sea lions
- 21 restaurants featuring exquisite cuisine from world-renowned chefs Bobby Flay, Nobu Matsuhisa and Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- The Caribbean's finest and largest casino with over 800 slots and 80 table games
- 19 bars and lounges, including Aura, the hottest nightclub in the Bahamas
- Haute couture shopping with names like Gucci, Versace, Cartier and more
- The 30,000 square foot Mandara Spa offering ancient Balinese healing touches, traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas
- An 18-hole par 72 championship golf course that stretches over 7,100 yards on Paradise Island’s peninsula and challenges even the most experienced players
- Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA), the coolest, most high tech club for 3 - 12 year olds
- CRUSH, the ultimate nightclub for teens ages 13 - 17 featuring a dance floor, gaming tree, private cabanas and internet lounge
The Epic Cartoon Network Adventure at Atlantis, Paradise Island
Cartoon Network is back in The Bahamas for more fun this summer with new and exhilarating activities for kids from May 30 - August 23, 2014! Where else can kids find a 9,000 square foot inflatable obstacle course, nighttime outdoor screenings, red carpet premieres of their favorite shows and special Cartoon Network-themed camps and character parades? Only at Atlantis!
Three months of Cartoon Network games and giveaways at the ultimate family-friendly vacation destination? An epic summer is in store for kids at Atlantis – it doesn’t get better than this!